Living room swoon

Quick post today. It is my 30th birthday party this weekend so I am madly trying to get things done for that. Spotted this wicked living room on the fantastic blog that is My Unfinished Home. (Well worth a read)




What I love is the edginess and the masculine vibe that this room has got going on. I am also a big fan of this mixed sofas. I would love a mixed set of sofas in my own home one day.


Here I have put together a couple of moodboards to achieve a similar look. Clockwise from top left, Arohanui Print by Hannah Jensen from Endemic World. Master floor light from ECC. Looped Nodi Staples from Nodi Handmade Rugs. Boston Sofa in Black leather from Freedom Furniture and the Tilly Sofa from Freedom Furniture.


And above are some wicked cushions from the always cool Goods by Aroha.

Happy Tuesday. Hump day tomorrow. Hella flippen luja!
 
Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...