Leven Home and Design

I do love introducing new stores to Milo and Mitzy readers. It gives me such pleasure to see a new business grow. Today I am thrilled to introduce you all to Leven, a home and design store bringing you something with a bit of difference. Below, owner Kath shares a bit from behind the Leven scenes. Thanks Kath.


It has been a long held dream of mine to open a home & design store, showcasing great products from both NZ & around the world.  I had been a stay at home Mum for the past 6yrs & I didn't want to go back to my previous career, so I decided to make the dream a reality & began working on doing that about 18mths ago.  I opened Leven in Cambridge in April of this year. The website is a relatively new thing as I wanted to focus on the store first.


I have a magazine addiction according to my husband....I love them & any magazine featuring interiors is bound to be found at our home!  My favourites are homestyle, Inside Out, Real Living, frankie, Living etc and Vogue Living.  I also have a looonnnngggg list of blogs/websites that I follow, with my current favourites being The Design Chaser, Milo & Mitzy, Fancy! Design Blog, The Design Files, Cush & Nooks, My Scandinavian Home & The Interiors Addict.

Thanks so much for your time Kath. Do pop over to Leven to shop these goodies and like their Facebook page to stay up to date with the going ons.

Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...