House tour- open plan living. MAKE Architecture

I am mad about the open plan living displayed in this gorgeous Australian home. Cleverly MAKE Architecture has altered and extended this Melbourne home to create an easy living open family space.




I have been asked several times lately where one might get great looking, heavy duty, good quality wooden tables like both indoor and outdoor tables seen above. William Worsp of WRW & Co creates the most exquisite tables, with each piece made to have integrity, simplicity and strength with a fresh contemporary aesthetic.

 
Happy Monday. Do drop me an email with your latest finds. I love receiving your mail even if I am a bit slow to get back to you sometimes. Sorry!
 
Amy x
 
Found via Desire to Inspire with thanks

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...