Swell Cafe style


Wexlers Deli

Those who know, know that I love food. Love cooking it, love eating it. (work hard not to let that second bit get too outta control!) I love nothing more than going out for lunch to a rad little cafe. My hubby thinks its weird that I could sit for hours by myself in a cafe, people watching and feel relaxed! Stepping into cafes these days, jeepers there some goodies. Its not like the old days where you went to the local and the decor consisted of fruit curtains and red gingham table cloths. Yuck! Nope, these cafes are seriously cool! 

Hams & Bacon



Hallys Parsons Green
Us at home, we could learn a thing or two from cafe owners. they know their stuff when it comes to interiors. I strive to have my kitchen looking good at the best of times. Boy would I love it to look half as good as some of these cafe interiors. 

Threefold
Seriously amazing cafes out there. And actually speaking of amazing cafes, I really should get out in my own neighborhood and snap some images of the cafes situated in my hometown. Hawkes Bay, (my home) we are super lucky in that we have so many great options for all of you foodies out there. 

To achieve the cafe style look in your own home, mix and match some cool looking chairs, add some wooden crates stacked with gourmet drink and wine and get those industrial pendant lights hung up and you are on your way to a pretty sweet looking kitchen.

Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...