Hale Mercantile Co.

By now, I am sure that you are all aware of my love for beautiful quality bedding. I love nothing more than to update the look of my bedroom by mixing up my linen.  Hence the reason I am excited to introduce you to new Melbourne based company, Hale Mercantile Co.
 
 
 It is with great pride that Hale Mercantile Co. manufacture a true European linen range lavished in culture, tradition and centuries of craftsmanship.  Designed to be relaxed in nature and truly easy care, the entire range is grown, spun, dyed, woven and sewn in Europe.  Each piece is pre-washed and beautifully softened to offer a relaxed textural appeal.  Their three ranges; Kristine, Flocca and Basix are designed to blend seamlessly together allowing you to mix and match and create your own linen haven.
 
 
That mustard yellow adds just the right amount of pop to the muted tones that Hale Mercantile Co. use in their range. A prefect range for layering.

 
 And not only do Hale Mercantile make the most exquisite bed linen as seen here, they offer a beautiful range of bathroom and kitchen table textiles also. I cant wait to get my hands on one of their crushed throws. Divine.
 
Happy Wednesday.
 
Amy x 

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...