Home Tour

If I did live in my dream home or if I was lucky enough to own a weekend apartment (Such a dream of mine) it would go a little something like this. Fresh white walls, painted wooden floor boards, tonnes of light streaming in, cool decor... you get my drift? I reckon this space is getting close to bang on perfect. Yup I can see myslef here, kicking back for the weekend....Sigh!




Via
And how blimmen brilliant is that study nook? Fabulous space saver if you don't have the room. Speaking of which, head over to Cush and Nooks as Vic, the creator of Cush and Nooks has done a brilliant little section of space saving nooks.

Happy hump day.

Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...