Thursday, August 1, 2013

Chunky knit throws for Milo and Mitzy




Photography by Sarah Horn
I am extremely proud to introduce you all to a wee project that I have been working on as of late. With a passion for New Zealand wool and a love of chunky knit, I have had these amazing chunky knit throws made up for me. They measure at 1 metre by 1 and a half metres and retail out at $480 plus postage. Please contact me for more information or to place an order. I am happy to ship these anywhere to you. They truly are remarkable and would make any sofa or bed look fabulous.

Amy x

miloandmitzy@gmail.com





6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love them..... They're on my wish list and I'm going to start saving my pennies. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic Amy, well done. Just what we need on nights like this :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Amy x